The Mason Nation 9/11 Day of Service launches on Thursday, September 11, 2014. This exciting, collaborative, university-wide initiative is open to ALL Mason students, faculty, and staff. Let’s work together on a range of service projects across Mason’s campus to honor the memory of those who were tragically lost on 9/11. Get involved today by taking these four simple steps:
1. PLEDGE. Take the “I will” pledge using your Mason email address so the 9/11 National Day of Service folks can track how active the Mason community is!
2. SCHEDULE. Check the schedule to read more about projects and decide which service opportunity fits your day best.
3. REGISTER ONLINE ASAP. Spots will go quickly! http://911day.onmason.com/registration/
4. CHECK IN. On 9/11 at least 15 minutes before you’re scheduled to serve on your project, check in at the Clock Tower. This is where you will also get your meal ticket for the Thank You Lunch with Veterans and First Responders.
5. Click here to Join the event on Facebook.
On behalf of the planning committee, thank you in advance for your commitment to service. FREE “I Will” T-shirts for the first 150 people who sign up to serve! We look forward to working with you soon!